Common Table meals for any age are now providing to-go meals outside of their buildings:
Sun 6-7 pm First Congregational United Mon 6-7pm Senior Center Tues 6-7 pm First Presbyterian
Wed 6-7 pm First United Methodist Thurs 6-7 pm First Lutheran Fri 6-7 pm First Lutheran Sat 6-7 pm First United Methodist Please wash your hands before you arrive and engage in social distancing while waiting. For the most recent information visit: https://www.facebook.com/Common-Table-724597210921610/
School Sites will be serving a hot to go lunches with a cold breakfast for the next day at the locations listed below from 11:30-12:30 at no cost for any child ages 1-18 regardless of if they are typically free, reduced or full pay. We are planning on a curbside pickup in an effort to reduce social contact but any child wishing to receive a meal will need to be present per federal regulations
- Bluemont Elementary pickup will be on the west side of the building
- Lee Elementary School pickup will be in the front of the building
- Northview Elementary School pickup will be in the front of the building
- Ogden Elementary pickup will be in the front of the building
- Theodore Roosevelt Elementary School pickup will be on the east side of the building
- Woodrow Wilson Elementary pickup will be on the north side of the building
- Susan B Anthony Middle School pick up will be in the north side parking lot - new site!
We will also have cold sack lunches with the next days breakfast available for children to pick up in the following locations from 11:30-12:30 at no cost for any child ages 1-18 regardless of if they are typically free, reduced or full pay. We are planning on a curbside pickup in an effort to reduce social contact but any child wishing to receive a meal will need to be present per federal regulations.
- Colonial Gardens Mobile Home Park, 3000 Tuttle Creek Blvd
- Flint Hills Place Apartments 1300 Flint Hills Place, at the corner of Manhattan Ave. and Kimball Ave.
- Hillside Apartments 711 Dondee Drive
- Redbud Estates, 2500 Farm Bureau Road
- Riverchase Mobile Home Park, 4440 Tuttle Creek Blvd
- Pebblebrook Apartments - 625 Pebblebrooke Circle - look for the school bus!
- Scenic Woods Apartments - 401 Hunter Place - look for the school bus!
- Highland Ridge Apartments - 509 Stone Drive - look for the school bus!
For the most recent information, visit https://www.usd383.org/resources/covid-19-information/child- nutrition
Harvesters Mobile Food Pantries Drive-thru for food, no qualifications required.
Day Time City & Location Address
1st Friday 10-11 am Manhattan Westview
615 Gillespie Dr
2nd Friday 4:30-5:30 pm Manhattan Blue Valley
835 Church Ave
3rd Tuesday 10-11:30 am Manhattan Hulburt Hall at
Kimball & Avery
4th Tuesday 10-11 am Ogden Community Center
220 Willow St 4th Tuesday
12-3 pm Manhattan Parking Lot
3rd St & Leavenworth St
Flint Hills Breadbasket
Hours are now 9-11am Monday – Friday. 905 Yuma St. Phone: (785) 537-0730
ATA bus is now operating its Saturday schedule only, Monday – Saturdays, 7am – 7pm. Please wash hands prior to riding and stay home if you are sick.
Most mental health clinicians are providing tele-therapy during this time via phone or internet including Pawnee Mental Health Center. For a complete Mental Health Resource List, please contact your Family Education Partner.
The Crisis Stabilization Center is also still available 24/7 to speak with you over the phone or in person. Their number is (800) 609-2002.
Child Care Aware is available to help locate licensed child care options at www.ks.childcareaware.org or via phone at 877-678-2548.
For needs regarding rent, utilities, etc. please contact your Family Education Partner to discuss resources. If you are unable to reach your FEP, the KCSL Parent Helpline is available 24/7 for support and resources at 1-800- CHILDREN.