Intake Paperwork

The following documentation is required of all participants applying for services through Sunflower Bridge.

  • Completed intake form
  • Driver’s License, military ID or state-issued ID card
  • Photos of the children *required of residential parent only
  • Proof of income (pay stubs, tax returns if self-employed, bank statements for SSI/SSDI deposits, etc.) *required for application for sliding fee scale
  • Vehicle information (make, model, license plate number)
  • Court orders (visitation, custody, restraining order, police reports), if applicable to your case
  • $30.00 cash or money order to cover your intake fee

All participants will be given a participant packet at their intake with the guidelines for the service being rendered: Supervised Visitation or Monitored Exchange.


Intake paperwork

Participant Paperwork

Supervised Visitation Guidelines

Monitored Exchange Guidelines


Donate Volunteer